Re: fire sale

To: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: fire sale
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 14:19:03 +0000
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
fred thomas wrote:

> Paul when you are not going out looking for fire sales or distress mdse
> sales how many funerals due you make plans for a year? I feel sure if you
> call Charles or John S. they will be happy for you to come up and pick
> out the parts you need before the funeral.

Just conjecture and observation on my part. You might say I've turned to
the "dark side" of the economic force! I've had 3 employers go out of
biz or chapter 11(and take my jobs with them) in the past 4 1/2 years.
This will tend to make you see the bad side when a company starts
talking about multi-million dollar debts and decreasing sales. I wish no
evil whatsoever on TRF, and do hope they manage to return to robust
profitability!