Re: Heralds etc + under 25 insurance

To: Scions of Stanpart <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Heralds etc + under 25 insurance
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 10:30:18 +0500 (EST)
On Wed, 19 Mar 1997 RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK wrote:

> >YES, Rich is an old man, he is way over 25!  ;-)
>
> >HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>
> Eh!!!, Come on, I'm a mere 27, no where near as old as Andy Mace!!!  Ha Ha :-)

OK, OK, I admit it. Unlike some on the list, I am OLDER than most of my
cars, with the exception of the 1952 Mayflower and the 1951 Chevrolet. For
those of you willing or able to do a bit of research and some simple
subtraction, I am, if I remember this car's birthdate correctly, two days
younger than TS1LO, the first "production" TR2.

More simply put, my age currently matches Richard Petty's long-time racing
number; this summer it will match that of those VA-based, Quaker
State-sponsored former Triumph racing guys.

--Andy "where's my cane?"