FW: HELP - Moss Motoring / Vitesse Search

To: triumphs
Subject: FW: HELP - Moss Motoring / Vitesse Search
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 11:19:08 -0700 (MST)
[BOUNCE triumphs@Autox.Team.Net:  Admin request: /^subject:\s*help\b/i]

     Date: Sun, 16 Mar 1997 09:42:50 +0900
     From: Chad Jester <triumph@uriel.net>
     Subject: HELP - Moss Motoring / Vitesse Search

LIST,

I need some help.

In the November issue of Moss Motoring, there was a '63 Vitesse
Conv. advertised in the 408 area code.  It had OD, Wire wheels, and disc
brake conversion.

I spoke with the owner (Toby I think) about the car in December or
January.  THEN I moved to Korea and lost the book with his phone number.

Does anyone in the 408 or surrounding area know of this car or the
owner, or have a copy of the magazine laying around that you could get
the number out of?  Any help would be appreciated.