RE: Interior Questions - '72 TR6

To: "'TR6'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Interior Questions - '72 TR6
From: "Ginter, G M (Michael)" <GinteGM@LOUISVILLE.STORTEK.COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 15:19:03 -0700
I just finished removing my door seals.  I haven't seen the new ones yet,
but the old ones were not glued in any form.  The original weather strip I
believe has a metal spring like quality to it that causes it to stay on the
mounting lip.  I'm looking forward to hearing more about this, as I will be
doing mine in the next few weeks.

I plan to use something very much like 3M spray contact adhesive for my
vinyls, but haven't yet looked at what is currently available.  I have used
it in the past for light veneer work, and liked the results.

Mike
79 Spit