TR2-4 Oil pumps

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR2-4 Oil pumps
From: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 16:43:36 -0500
>Ken didn't have any a month ago, and my machine shop guy rejected the TRF
>rebuilt one.
>
>Bob Kramer, Austin Texas
>Hill Country Triumph Club
>TR6 x3, TR250 x3, TR3A Vintage Racer

Bob,

I couldn't E-Mail directly to you at "pop.flash.net@flash.net" it kept
getting returned.

Thanks for the heads up on Kenny G.  You're right, but Ken referred me to
Dan Buxtner of D&J Automotive, Iowa.  Dan says he has race prepared pumps
for $100 and is looking for a good, used, non-prepared pump for me right
now.  Probably about $50, depending on condition.  His number is
319-773-8892 if you still need a pump.

I don't know Dan, do you?  I am going on the recommendation from Ken Gallander.

BTW - Nice stable.  I assume the x3's are 3 each. Oh I get it, YOU ARE the
Hill Country Triumph Club.

Jack Brooks