65 spit fire fenders help!!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 65 spit fire fenders help!!
From: cyeager@sprynet.com
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 13:28:58 -0800
Dear List,
       I'm about to replace the rear fenders on my MK II Spit fire.
Any thing I should be aware of before tackling this project, I have
already replaced the inner sill, strengthner, and rocker panels.
I had thought that the rear fenders were in good shape till I started
preparing the car for painting and started to find filler, A little to
much for my liking so it's time for new fenders. Any help would be
appreciated. Really I would be greatful!!

                                    Thanks,
                                    Craig Yeager

65 Spit6 (In the works)
cyeager@sprynet.com