Re: TRF 14/March/1997 Replies

To: TRFmail@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TRF 14/March/1997 Replies
From: twakeman@scruznet.com (TeriAnn Wakeman)
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 09:41:40 -0800
At 12:04 PM 3/14/97 -0500, TRFmail@aol.com wrote:
>  We are
>continuing to use the 1996 Glovebox Companions for TR2-3, TR4-4A,
>and TR250-6 while current supplies of the books exist.

A real catalogue covering all the TR2-3Bs would be nice.

I have a 10+ year stack of mini/glovebox partial catalogues and the factory
TR2 parts book but none list all your extensive selection of late TR3A
parts.

I was very favorably impressed by your MGB catalogue that you put out when
you started carrying MGB parts.  If you had one for TR2-3Bs then you
wouldn't have to be producing glove box companion partial catlogs all the
time.

TeriAnn Wakeman            "Large format photographers look
Santa Cruz California       at the world upside down and
twakeman@scruznet.com       backwards"