TR6 partz...

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 partz...
From: Geoffrey Wiggins <wiggins.26@osu.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 10:31:13 -0500
    Hey there. I need some help. My TR6 has an irreversable case of
"Trailing Arm Mount Cancer." In simpler terms, it needs a frame. I know
you are all going "Ack! A frame!?", but the rest of the car is very
solid. The frame fell pray to Northeast Ohio winters, thanks to the PO,
and when I got the car, it was too late to repair it.  So here's the
situation. My spring break is coming up, and I would like to devote it
all to the TR6. I was wondering if anyone might know a place that I
could find a TR250/6 frame for a decent price? I'm not too concerned
about location, as I figure it would be a descent vacation if I had to
hook the trailer on the motor home and go pick it up. I want to have my
daily driver daily driving before TRF's Summer Party, if not sooner. Any
suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thank you, and give your LBC a hug
for me! ;-)

Geoff Wiggins
'69 Triumph TR6
=CC25099L=