Re: Shipwright's Disease

To: DDilucchio@aol.com
Subject: Re: Shipwright's Disease
From: Spitfire 1500 <spitfire1500@named.dalton.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 11:02:35 -0500
Cc: ArthurK101@aol.com, rcarley@uoguelph.ca, peb3@cornell.edu, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
DDilucchio@aol.com wrote:

> Arthur:
> Thanks for the definition of Shipwright's disease. There is a mutant variant
> with which I have been diagnosed. It's called "Spit"wrights disease. There is
> no cure!
> Dan DiLucchio
> '66 Spitfire

Sooo, that's what I have!  I always thought it was Shipwrights disease,
but now I know it is really "Spit"wrights disease!

And, no there is no known cure.  Even the "LBC For Sale" sign does not
cure it.  Eventually, another LBC will have to be had!

Ron N.
Dalton, Ga
http://member.dalton.net/~spitfire1500
77 Spitfire 1500 - undergoing cajones transplant - FM66513UO
62? Vitesse/Sports 6 convertible - HB5635LCV
92 Ford Tempo GLS V6 (Ultimate Q-ship!) - 1FAPP38U1NK150073