Re: Shipwright's Disease

To: rcarley@uoguelph.ca, peb3@cornell.edu
Subject: Re: Shipwright's Disease
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 21:14:00 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 97-03-12 15:41:49 EST, rcarley@uoguelph.ca (Robert J
Carley) writes:

> I hate to ask, but just what is Shipwright's Disease - I probably have it
>  and don't even know it, and I don't even know if I want to know.
>  I can take a pretty good guess as to what it is, though.

Robert, the term comes from the idea that a shipwright would start to do some
simple repair and then while preparing to (or starting to) do the work would
find something else that needed to be done which would then lead to something
else that needed to be done - ad.infinitum.  The end result would be a small
repair turning into a major rebuild.  :-)

Art Kelly