Shipwright's (farce)

To: "Johnny Storm:- International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Subject: Shipwright's (farce)
From: peb3@cornell.edu (Philip E. Barnes)
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 08:53:25 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Dr. Storm:
It was a pleasure to hear of your research in the field of MPS (Mechanical
Perfection Syndrome). As a professional in the field of epidemiology, you a
well aware that the true number of cases of the syndrome are far greater
than those reported. Here at the Institute we are keenly interested in
bringing to a halt this terrible scourge. We have embarked on an outreach
program to assist patients suffering from the disease in which we take away
the focus of their misery, namely the LBC they are so dreadfully obsessed
with. Mind you, we can't get to everyone, and we are loathe to take
seriously rusted or otherwise deteriorated examples of British cars. Some
victims want exorbitant sums for these cars, but we will persevere, keeping
in mind that we are working for the patient's well-being. If you hear of
individuals in your area exhibiting the symptoms, especially if they are
demonstrating unbridled interest in early, rust-free TR6s with PI, we would
appreciate knowing about it.

Bunsen Honeydew
Dept. of Inanimate Zoology
Diplomamill University