BOUNCE triumphs@Autox.Team.Net: Non-member submission from [Jim Boyd

To: triumphs
Subject: BOUNCE triumphs@Autox.Team.Net: Non-member submission from [Jim Boyd <gumby@joshuanet.com>]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 03:42:56 -0700 (MST)
     Date: Wed, 05 Mar 1997 19:58:50 -0800
     From: Jim Boyd <gumby@joshuanet.com>
     Subject: TR4 Rear End Needed!

Hey Listers:

I have a friend that is searching for a used, complete TR4 rear end for his
'66 TR4.  He has ww and his axle half shafts seem to be OK.  Turns out that
he drives the car infrequently and over the course of ten years, all the
diff oil ended up on the pavement, not where it belongs!

Or, if someone has all bearing, ring/pinion gears in good useable condition,
also email me and I will pass the info on to my friend.

Please state price, general condition,  history (if available) and your zip
code so we can calculate UPS charges.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Cheers,
Jim Boyd