Re: what's wrong with this picture?

To: "Johnny Storm:- International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: what's wrong with this picture?
From: bill nichol <bnicho19@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 11:21:41 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Johnny Storm:- International Racing car driver wrote:

> On Wed, 12 Mar 1997, DUHART JOHN wrote:
>
>  My wife is going to be
> > able to blow my doors off in her Grand Caravan!  ;-)
>
> What in God's name is a Grand Caravan? Sounds bloody dreadful!!
>
> Shame the article doesn't go into how the various cars go around
> corners!
>
> Johnny Storm
>
> '77 Spit 1500
Grand Caravan
Mopar product. "mini"van 6to9 passenger mothers taxi/utility
vehicle/delivery/frontwheel drive/altogether way to practicle for any
sself respecting LBC driver to own/truckcar/ powered by oone of those
marvelous new Chrysler engines that produce obscene amounts of horse
power and get about a million miles per gallon.
Bill
78spit
80wedge
On my way to buy one