Spitfire For Sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net (triumphs)
Subject: Spitfire For Sale
From: muntsb@HiWAAY.net (Bill Munts)
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 97 15:14:45 GMT
Found this add in the local paper yesterday, thought I would pass it on.

'64 Triumph Spitfire Conv.
Restored 22K miles ago.  Exc. Cond. mechanical cond.  Too many cars- must sell
my baby to good home.  (205)882-1156 Realistically priced $2,200.

That is the add word for word.  Realistically priced?  Anyway, I know nothing
about this car or the person selling it nor do I have any interest.  This phone
number is in Huntsville, AL.  I would be willing to go take a look at it and
report back if any of you folks wanted me to.

Bill M.
'70 Mk3 Spitfire
Huntsville, AL