Re: Machine shops

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, Bill Kelly <kelly@dss.com>
Subject: Re: Machine shops
From: "George P. Richardson" <gprtech@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 08:10:15 -0500
Bill Kelly wrote:

> Simple question, I hope. Does anybody know of a machine shop that'll do
> first rate work on my cylinder bores and crankshaft journals (from an
> 1147cc Herald), is reasonably priced, and won't insist on doing the
> assembly work????? I'm in northern NJ; driving distance is a plus, but
> not a requirement.
>
> BK

A friend of mine has done quite a bit of TR work in the past (including
some for me)

Talk to:

Willie Hood
Harrison Grinding Co.
95 Schuyler Ave
North Arlington, New Jersey
Phone: (201) 998-2700

Willie runs a regular automotive machine shop, and used to work for
Rolls Royce before coming to this country. He's a Scotsman, not an
Englishman, but you'll realize that when you speak to him.

He's the old world craftsman type.

George Richardson
'57 TR3, TS15558L