TR3 generator pedestal bolt

To: "'Triumph Owners Digest'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR3 generator pedestal bolt
From: "Smith, Brian" <brians@deq.state.la.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 97 11:11:00 PST
Does anyone out there have an extra TR3 generator pedestal bolt they
would like to part with?  I could order new but I thought someone might
have one  they would like to get rid of.
anouther thing, does anyone have any exprieance with the replacement
starter that Moss is selling?  I have discovered that my '59 TR3 has an
aprox. '64 tr4 engine.  unfortunately it still has the TR3 Trans (ie
small bulge).  since this starter has a "pre-engaged" pinion, will it
work with the TR3 trans?  Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Brian Smith
1959 TR3