Anti-Sway Bars/Clearance Sale

To: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "'Vintage Race'" <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Anti-Sway Bars/Clearance Sale
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 12:48:13 -0600
Noting the recent Thread On Sway Bars:

I have two front bars in my storage garage. One I had mounted on a
Bug-Eye Sprite years ago and the other I believe is a factory bar off of
a TR6 and should fit the TR4/250 as well.  There is no hardware with
them but urethane mounts are cheap and easy to ge from J.C. Whitney.

Offer me enuf to take the time to drag them out and ship....Better they
put to use. I will provide specific dimensions prior to shipping.