Re: And That's How It All Started

To: Trmgafun@aol.com, dr-doug@msn.com
Subject: Re: And That's How It All Started
From: Lftlesl@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 1997 15:57:13 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, Healeys@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Thanks for the memory. I, too had all the Matchbox British cars. Then, in
1968, my Dad bought me a '60 Hillman Minx. After school I rat-raced through
abandoned subdivisions with friends - a Morris Minor and a Chevy II. Came to
epiphany the day I found that I could feel when it was OK to downshift
without synchro.
Then it was a TR4A, no top. Who cared?
25 years now without an LBC. Midlife malaise - crisis is way to strong a word
- and looking for the right TR3B or A. My wife thinks its a great idea. I
told her about road trips to B&Bs, didn't mention Lucas failure and gas
leaks.
Can you help? Looking for drivable car in Louisiana. Thanks.