triumphs/books/videos

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: triumphs/books/videos
From: Gary Nafziger <naffy@netins.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 14:13:13 -0600 (CST)
I too would be interested in any old videos of triumphs/british cars in
action.  Could someone compile a list and sources?  How difficult would it
be to re-copy a bunch of them?  I suppose copyright would complicate that.

Does anyone remember reading a book titled simply THE RED CAR?  I read it
when I was a kid and was greatly impressed.  It was a fascinating book about
a small town sports car nut owner among peers who all had Detroit wallowers
and an old mechanic who took him in and taught him how to drive and beat the
guys in the big cars through cornering/handling.

I have been looking for a copy for a long time and can not find one.
                Gary, Frances Nafziger
                Wellman, Iowa