Re: Odd Parts (NOT Odd's Parts)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Odd Parts (NOT Odd's Parts)
From: Scott Kohl <GT6@wvi.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 1997 16:06:25 +0000
Hi all,
Some time back, a friend of mine with a '70 Rover 3500S (try getting
parts for THIS car, he's having fits) called TRF to ask about parts
availability for his LBC (I think in this case it means "Large British
Car").  He was called back By CR himself.  My friend was informed that,
as a BMH approved supplier, they were capable/obligated of/to get parts
for any car under the 'umbrella'.  All he needed to do is supply the
part numbers, and they would inform him as to whether or not the part(s)
are available, and order them if he wished.  I would presume this is
still the case.

Cheers

Scott Kohl
'69 GT6+ KC52296L