TR6 Front Suspension Rebuild Kit for sale (BK2)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 Front Suspension Rebuild Kit for sale (BK2)
From: DUHART JOHN <duhart@symbol.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 97 9:11:36 -0500
Hey all,

        I did an inventory of parts this weekend, and found I have two rebuild
kits for the front suspension of my TR6.  The part number is BK2.  The
current price is $89.00 from TRF.  Good news is I'm in the middle of my
winter parts sale, and can offer this part for $65.00 including UPS
ground shipping!  What a deal!  Unfortunately I have a stock of one part
and I will not be accepting any back orders.  Any takers please e-mail me
and we can work out the details.

Later,
JHD IV