RE: Stag was TRF

To: lchillin@siu.edu, TRIUMPHS@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Stag was TRF
From: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 12:11:34 -0600
>To those of you decrying the lack of comprehensive TR3 parts catalog >from
TRF imagine us STAG owners who TRF and MOSS completely >ignore.  It's as if
the cars never existed or are not true Triumphs.

   Have you checked out the online catalog from SNG Barrett? Really
impressive. I would hope more companies would follow their lead on this one.
http://www.barrett.co.uk
  By the way you have to pay for a GT6 catalog from those guys in
Pennsylvania. They are free for TR6 owners. Go figure that one out.
Happy browsing,
Richard "I buy from anyone with the parts" Ceraldi
71 GT6 MKIII KF166L
Austin TX
www.exact.com/~gt6mk3