Stag inner axles-

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Stag inner axles-
From: Bschwartz@encad.com (Barry Schwartz)
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 10:11:35 -0800
Just thought I through this out, although it's probably a long shot -
I'm looking for a pair (2) of  good usable inner axle shafts part # 154139
for a stag (or equiv) at a reasonable price.  I am not using this on a Stag,
this is for another project and so am not in dire need of replacement parts
per-say.  I can get new but would run over $400, a little steep for this
project. half that maybe -
So if anybody has a couple laying around gathering dust (stop laughing) then
let me know . . .

Barry Schwartz
Bschwartz@encad.com  (San Diego)
72-V6 Spitfire (daily driver)