Re: The Roadster Factory (And ALL other Mail Order Companies)

To: spitfire1500@named.dalton.net, owner-triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, lseidman@erols.com
Subject: Re: The Roadster Factory (And ALL other Mail Order Companies)
From: CIsaac@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 11:54:38 -0500 (EST)
Cc: Paulsv@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, TRFmail@aol.com
This is not sent to anyone in particular.

I have been reading all this stuff. I have worked with the mail order
computer business a very long time (ending about a year ago). I have read all
the whining about every single company. No matter how many controls and how
many computers and how many checks are installed there will be SCREWUPs. <--
Period

I have implemented QA to be sure parts were shipped and I have raised
percentages from a mere 93% to a 98.7% accuracy and upto a 97.4% on time
rate. This was no easy feat mind you.

Everyone will make errors and boo boos here and there. We are all HUMAN and
therfore subject to errors.

Every single MO company will have people who are mad at them for one reason
or another. No entity will try to piss off people on purpose, there is no
money in that.

In my current job I have a 98.6% accuracy and a 99.5% on time shipping. The
shipping time is fairly easy but as hard as I try there is usually one order
that slips through every month and not shipped on time.

So what is the point of all this rambeling.
DEAL WITH IT!!

If TRF asks for all your business they can. If you want to send all your
money to them fine if not fine. Just stop all the whining!

I for one have requested a catalog and will bbe ordering from TRF in the
future.

Charles Isaac
East TN