Re: your mail<Pine.WNT.3.95.970304132910.-441117V-100000@macr116.bangor.

To: "Johnny Storm:- International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: your mail<Pine.WNT.3.95.970304132910.-441117V-100000@macr116.bangor.ac.uk>
From: Richard Jackson <RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 1997 09:05:51 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: GEORGE DAVID LACK <gdl5@aber.ac.uk>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
>On Tue, 4 Mar 1997, GEORGE DAVID LACK wrote:

>> Dear Triumphs,
>>                 On a recent trip to north Wales i saw a splendid red
>> coloured 1500 spit. As this is close to me, i wondered if i could contact
>> the owner for a bit of a natter.
>>                         Yours Sincerely,
>>                                         G.
>> VICTOR SPEEDBOAT
>>

>No SOD OFF!! The owner doesn't want to speak to people like you!!

>Well Probably! fell free to ask them if you can inspect their boot space
>for size etc!!

>Johnny Storm

>A splendid red spitfire 1500 located in north wales!

oh yeah, this is the bloke who I am supposed to be emailing to try and convince
to buy a Spit eh Johnny!!!  SO BUY ONE, otherwise I'll ring the Allegro Club's
recruitment officer and tell them your interested in one, a fate worse than
death, and a damn site worse than ANY Jehova's Witness!!! :-) (thats bound to
have upset someone) :-)

Cheerio

Rich

ps, if you wanna see a REALLY nice Spit, got to Leicestershire, there's a
gorgeous Yellow MkIV there eh Johnny!!! :-)