Re: Pa. in Aug.

To: "Tim Renfrow" <tarenfro@skn.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Pa. in Aug.
From: kengano@advant.com (Gano, Ken)
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 07:36:45 -0600
I took the kids out for the first time last year and had a wonderful time.
Well worth the trip.

Yes, there is a Best Western (I think) locally and Holiday Inn, et. al. in
Indiana Pa. (about 15 miles away.)  The Holiday Inn was real nice,
including a "Holidome" for the kids.

As far as I know, you must pay for all three days, although it seems the
mailing for this years had a "Sunday only" price.  Contact TRF for full
details.  It's their party.

The food was great and the weather (at last year) was wonderful.

See ya there
Ken Gano
kengano@advant.com
TR3A TS57756 (in pieces and three kids who are still whole)