Re: Spitfire laments

To: N7559R@aol.com
Subject: Re: Spitfire laments
From: Nolan Penney <npenney@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 1997 10:11:59 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
> Been there, done that!!  Keep it up though.  The tragedies get less often and
> the problems get smaller.  Don't drop that car we all wan't to hear from you
> again!

I'm not quiting, just sulking.  The car *will* happen, come hell or high water.
 Just, like
virtually all projects, it's costing more and taking more then I initially
thought.  But since
it's planned to be a lifetime toy, the expenses relative to the value of the
car aren't
important.  I always did figure I'd sink a whole lot more money into it then it
could ever be
worth to anyone, but me.

I'd be out there today playing with it, but it's cold and raining.  Not my idea
of the weather I
want to be in pulling the head off.