Dead horses, and the beating thereof

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Dead horses, and the beating thereof
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 1997 13:04:29 -0500 (EST)
rgb@exact.com wrote:

>Michael, are you deaf or something?  This topic has been
>beat to death so many times, I'm embarassed that anyone
>has the guts to ask.

For oldtimers on this list, this may topic may have been beaten to death, but
for newcomers, like myself, it is new. I would hope that this list will
continue to grow, as does our hobby, which means we will continue to see old
topics brought up again.

Since Michael is compiling the results of his poll, the next time this
question is asked, instead of boring everyone else with old comments, he can
just post his survey results and, bingo - question answered, thread dead!

Might it be not a good idea for someone to summerize the results of all
lenghty threads - such as the one now ongoing about TR3 thermostats - for
posting at a later date for newcomers?

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN