Triumphs in "Julius Caesar"

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumphs in "Julius Caesar"
From: jstovall@earthlink.net (J. Stovall)
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 20:20:04 -0800 (PST)
Hey,
        We have just finished Julius Ceasar in English (finally...) and I
noticed this as we read along. During Act 3, Scene 2, after Brutus has
given his funeral oration to the crowd, the First Citizen shouts:

Bring him with Triumph home unto his house.

Wonder what kind of Triumph Brutus owned...maybe Shakepere?

(Look a little further back and you'll find Antony's soliqiuy, which I have
to memorize. Oh, high school.....)

Just thought I'd throw this one out....:-)

Jeff Stovall
jstovall@earthlink.net
"I'm God's gift to humility."
1966 Triumph GT6 mk1