BOUNCE triumphs: Non-member submission from [Kerry Fuchs <krfuchs@cabler

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: BOUNCE triumphs: Non-member submission from [Kerry Fuchs <krfuchs@cabler.cableregina.com>]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 1996 13:28:46 -0700
     Date: Sun, 27 Oct 1996 20:35:40 -0600
     From: Kerry Fuchs <krfuchs@cabler.cableregina.com>
     Subject: Herald parts

Greetings all!

A couple of things:

-Does anybody have or know where I can get my hands on a complete air
cleaner assy. with all attachments (in primo shape of course) for my 1966
Herald 1200 conv. The car has a solex B30 PSE1 carb.

-I require a couple of parts for the carb. According to my service manual:
the strangler cam follower and spindle, also the return spring for the same
part. I will consider purchasing a whole used carb. if I have to.

-Does anybody know if the mechanical fuel pump on my car is the exact same
as that on a Spitfire mk.2? I need to replace mine and I can't tell
according to my service manual whether they are identical or not.

Does anybody know where the best places are to acquire parts for my Herald?
I am located in Saskatchewan Canada

Thanks!!

Kerry Fuchs
krfuchs@cableregina.com