Spit Bonnet Fit

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Spit Bonnet Fit
From: tambrose@tir.com (Tom Ambrose)
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 1996 10:39:10 -0500 (EST)
Hello again,

I have a pair of Mark IV Spitfires: My beat-up one is being +prepped+ into
an autox machine, while the plan for number two is to restore it somewhat
close to original specs (except for twin SUs).

Here's the question: Will a Mark II or Mark III bonnet fit on the Mark IV?
The current one is in bad shape as are many of the body sections. I do have
access to several repairable earlier bonnets.

Thanks,

Tom
Michigan
Still looking for: '76 engine