TR4 Block & Liners (sleeves)

To: JHarroun@aol.com, token@ridgecrest.ca.us, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 Block & Liners (sleeves)
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 1996 22:16:28 -0400
In a message dated 96-10-25 11:08:05 EDT, JHarroun@aol.com (Jim) writes:

> P.S.  If anyone out there wants a TR-4 block, with servicable sleeves, drop
>  me a line.  I don't want to throw it away, but I don't need it.  I live in
>  Concord, CA and if you are close enough to come get it, it's yours.

Someone please save it!  Seems an awful shame for it to be destroyed when
there is no way to reforge new blocks.  And\or the sleeves (liners) could be
used by someone looking to go to larger pistons.  Plus the whole setup will
probably appreciate [even 20 bucks would do - since it is free :-)] as time
goes on and someone on the list winds up needing a block.   BTW Jim what is
the serial number?
Art