Leyland Radio Wiring?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Leyland Radio Wiring?
From: "Jeff S. Hapke" <hapkejs@cig.mot.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 1996 11:03:54 -0500
I don't have a radio in the garage, so I thought I could make some use of the
TR6... Does anyone know what the color codes of the wires on a '74 vintage B.L.
AM/FM radio? It has 4 wires, red, black, orange, white. The black wire was
connected (twisted bare wire) to +12v, the other three go to a connector that
appears to be for speakers. I am not sure where the thing gets its ground.
Is this a stereo or mono radio?  Thanks for your help!

--
Jeff S. Hapke       Motorola CIG IL75 RM400 BC288