The TR CD (Was: Triumph: Records 45 rpm )

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, Kris Cotton <krisc@pi.bns.com.au>
Subject: The TR CD (Was: Triumph: Records 45 rpm )
From: Odd Hedberg <odd@triumphclub.se>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 1996 14:09:59 +0200
Cc: odd@triumphclub.se
Kris Cotton wrote:

> Does anyone have a lead on the Promo records put out at the launch
> of the Triumph Heralds 1995 it apparently features music from the
> Heralds unveiling to dealers at the Royal Albert Hall on April 2
> 1959 the record has a picture on the disk of a red Herald (sedan I
> think)it actually looks like a placemat
> if anyone has one or knows of where I can obtain one could they
> contact me as I desperatly need one or two now I know they exist.
> at a reasonable price please ( strange I didn't need it before isn't
> it)
> Ps
> I believe there is one for Trs as well put out by the European
> tr group?
> Tony
Hi Tony and the rest of You,
The TR CD can be bought from the producer directly, our member Oggi
Kvamme. There is a sample from it on our home page:
Club URL:  http://www2.passagen.se/triumph/
There is also the details on how to pay and so on...
Yours
/Odd
--

Odd Hedberg
Pomonagatan 4        International liaison secretary,