Re: Herald Engine<961024021439_1113061475@emout18.mail.aol.com>

To: MARGHERITA@aol.com
Subject: Re: Herald Engine<961024021439_1113061475@emout18.mail.aol.com>
From: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570"<RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 1996 10:32:32 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk, triumphs@autox.team.net, RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
>>They are available NEW over here, whats the parts situation like there?

>Nothing available here new. What are the quality of the fiberglas
>reproductions that Rimmer and others sell?

I don't know about fibreglass, but the steel one I put on my girlfriends 1200
saloon fitted fine, although it didn't have the brackets fitted to attach the
rubber bumpers.  I think they cost around 30-40 quid now.

Rich
England.

ps, I have never bought ANYTHING from Rimmers as I find their stuff expensive,
SOMEONE has to pay for the big, flash warehouse, etc etc.(and it ain't me)!!
:-)  I always go to John Kipping, mainly coz his prices are good, he's
knowledgeable and he is only 30 miles away.