'70 Spit less engine for sale in MA

Subject: '70 Spit less engine for sale in MA
From: Jeremy DuBois <jer@thlogic.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 13:42:01 -0400 (EDT)

   Seems like there's lots Spitfires for sale here in Massachusetts these
days...  A guy left a note on my car yesterday that he had a spitfire
project car for sale.  I called the guy back to get info on it, and this is
what I found out:

        Car is in Waltham, MA.  The guy thinks it's a '70, but doesn't know
        British cars so he isn't sure.

        Somebody started to restore it and gave up.

        Body in perfect shape, suspension has all been rebuilt.

        No engine, but trans is there.  Doesn't know if its O/D.

        Wants whatever he can get for it. He said he was looking for $1000,
        but I think he could be quickly talked down to a more reasonable
        price.

        He can arrange delivery, as he's in the antique auto transportation
        business.

        He's also got lots of Midget parts.

  If you're interested, call Jack Shepard at (617)890-9848 or (508)692-2615.
I don't have any further connection with or knowledge of this guy or this
car, etc.

----
Jeremy DuBois                              jer@thlogic.com
Manager, Info Systems                      http://www.thlogic.com/~jer/
Thermalogic Corporation                    '60 TR3A, '74 MGB, '76 Spit