Re: Haynes Workshop Manual for TR3

To: JordanMWJr@aol.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Haynes Workshop Manual for TR3
From: "Doug Mitchell" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 14:10:44 -0400 "Haynes Worksop Manual for TR3" (Oct 23, 11:49am)
> Subject: Haynes Worksop Manual for TR3
[snip of background extraneous to the question]
> My question to the group is:  Does anyone have knowledge of the Haynes Manual
> and does it differ from the Service Manual available through several
> suppliers.
>
> If it is different, has anyone found it useful as a replacement or supplement
> to the Service Manual.
>
> Finally, are there copies floating around that are available and someone
> would be willing to part with.
>
> Thanks for your help
>
> M. W. Jordan, Jr.
> JordanMWJr@AOL.com
>-- End of excerpt from JordanMWJr@aol.com

I have never compared the Haynes and the other manual that I have. (Or
should I say had? I may have pitched it.) I do have a brand new Haynes
manual for the TR3, and I have/had a copy (Xerox) of the Bentley(?).
I can check the two out, and let you know. I might even be persuaded
to sell the Haynes and give away the other.

Doug Mitchell
dmitchel@ismi.net
dmitchel@ford.com