Re: Spitfire Rear Axles (Cats !) no LBC...<9610222056.AA09054@dayton.wri

To: Tom Tweed <ak627@dayton.wright.edu>
Subject: Re: Spitfire Rear Axles (Cats !) no LBC...<9610222056.AA09054@dayton.wright.edu>
From: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570"<RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 09:16:09 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
Morning

> >> I even used a lead cats head as a hammer to try
> >> to jar it loose. No luck.
> >>

> >Is Ken the culprit ....
> >Could this be where all of those silly cat messages came from ????
> >
> >His posting seems rather incriminating...we'll have to watch him
> >closely.  ;)
> >
> >Todd H.
> >74 Spit 1500 FM10350U

>...Could THIS be the source of the blasphemy against our furry feline
>friends ?  Let me speak in defense of them; I love cats, especially in
>Won Tons.  And with four of them, you can make a nice pair of really
>warm mittens for cross-country skiing, for example.

>And in the mean time, yeah, better watch that Ken closely...

I had one nearly give me a heart attack once, I was jus' drivin' along minding
me own business when this black furry thing ran out into the road, head butted
my number plate, then as I was getting outta the car to check the damage and
remove the fluffy bits from the grill, it got up and ran off......I did chase
after it(To check it was OK, Honest, the iron bar was for, well... :-)) but I
couldn't catch it.

Rich