Roller-Rocker, Cranks,BigBorePistons

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Roller-Rocker, Cranks,BigBorePistons
From: PiJay@t-online.de (Peter Juergens)
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 96 08:57 +0100
Hi to all interested!

RollerRocker:
Just got a catalog for all kind of US-Cars.
Under "Performance" there were Crane-Parts found.
Now my question:

Does someone know, if Crane has got RR for TR's too?
If not, did someone experienced matching parts between US-V6's+V8's and TR's?

I allready know, that various dealers stock RR's, but those are extremely
expensive!

CRANK's:
Does someone has the idea where to get longstroke cranks for the 4cyl TR's?
Anyway, what will these buggers cost approx.?
What will be the stroke than?

BigBorePiston's:
Looking for Pistons with a dia. of 92mm (noooo not TR5/6)<g>
They should be suited for road and daily use(oil consumtion,...) I don't want
burn 3>4L oil on 1000K's again(Hepolite Powermax Piston's)

As you US-Guys say: CC's are only replacable with CC's! :)

 Any idea's on that theme are welcome.

BFN
    Pete

Peter Juergens