TR3A motor mounts

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3A motor mounts
From: JordanMWJr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 14:44:51 -0400
As a newcomer to the mailing list, I have a question that may have been asked
before.  It is important to me though, so here goes.

I am renovating a 1959 TR3A and see that the motor mounts are in pretty bad
shape.  I have obtained new mounts (front and rear) and hope the drill is as
simple as undoing the old, jacking up the motor from underneath, sliding the
new mounts in place and reattaching the various plates, bolts and studs.

But with Triumphs, nothing is as simple as it seems.

Any suggestions from the readership would be welcome and appreciated.

M W Jordan, Jr.
Jordanmwjr@AOL.com