TR-6 O/D switch

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-6 O/D switch
From: Steve Sutton <ssutton@ridgecrest.ca.us>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 1996 22:08:33 -0700
Conversation-id: <BMSMTP8458739391ssutton@mail.ridgecrest.ca.us>
Posted-date: Sun, 20 Oct 1996 22:12:35 -0700 (PDT)
Looks like the unanimous results regarding which position the O/D switch should
be is:  DOWN is ON.

Seems completely backwards to me, but it seems  the last time I was in England
(many years ago) that the light switches in  the houses (those that did not use
the rotary knob type!) had the light switches installed *upside down* compared
to us poor souls on this side of the pond.

I guess this upside-down thing might be catching, as I noticed that some new
homes have their electrical outlets installed upside-down, something about
reducing the change of electrical shock while plugging in something if you
should happen to touch one of the prongs on the plug......

Thanks for the lists help!

Steve Sutton
74 1/2 TR-6    'On the road again ,*FINALLY* !! '
ssutton@ridgecrest.ca.us