Re: Koni Blowout

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Koni Blowout
From: vitesse@juno.com (Hugh R McAleer)
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 1996 17:41:46 EDT
Cc: ppi@POSH.INTERNEXT.COM
Hi all,

Sorry if this DID indeed make it out last Wednesday.  It hasn't shown up
in the Triumph digest I get under another name, and I thought it might be
of interest to all.

Thanks
Hugh

Georgia Triumph Association events and classifieds: Write to
gta@hideout.com
Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA
'68 TR 250, '66? Vitesse, '76 TR 7 Victory Edition

On Wed, 16 Oct 1996 15:52:00 PST Vitesse writes:
>Hi all,
>
>I noted a small ad for KONI shocks at blowout prices in a newsgroup. I
> wrote asking if they had prices for and applications for my TR250 and
>the 7.  Below is the response showing what I think are some mighty
>good prices!
>
> Also anyone have any suggestions for the TR8 battery box?  I
>suggested he try TS Imported ( last I heard they were still selling TR
>7/8 stuff but was starting to move away from the junkyard stuff ) and
>Rimmers ( it says 'enquire ').
>.
>I have no financial interests etc, etc, etc....
>
>On Mon, 14 Oct 1996 11:38:21 -0400 ppi@POSH.INTERNEXT.COM >(Jim Dingell
>at Performance Parts, Inc.) writes:
>>Triumph!?!?  Wow, we just picked up a TR-8!
>>
>>For the TR250, the price for each of the front is $75.50.
>>For the TR-7, the price is $362.25 for the set of four.
>>
>>Let me know what applications you need and I would be happy to >quote
them.