Oil cooler for sale

To: Triumph Cars List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oil cooler for sale
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 1996 11:12:54 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: vintage-race@autox.team.net
        While I was seriously involved in autocrossing a couple years back,
        I fancied I needed an oil cooler to keep the works more "temperate".

        I bought a 13 row cooler, and Flotec adaptor with stainless steel
        hoses... Y'know, the good stuff. Well, the truth is I haven't
        used it yet. I haven't even installed the sucker. For all the
        autocrossing I do, I haven't even needed it. The Green Man stay's
        plenty cool enough.

        So here's the deal. It's taking up space in my garage, I've had
        to move it at least a dozen times this summer going after something I
        use more often. This tells me it's time for the oil cooler to go.

        I'll sell the whole shootin' match for $125...

        Any of you racer guys interested? How about you Triumph weenies?

        Let me know...

        Greg "So cool" Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois