Misc. Questions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Misc. Questions
From: Martin Libhart <mlibhart@fn.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 1996 10:56:30 +0000
Just a couple of quick questions...

1.  I'm refurbishing my wiper motor, and the service manual calls for
packing part of the motor with a specific Duckham's grease product (of
course).  Anyone know of a good equal product in the U.S.?

2.  Anyone have experience - good or bad - with any of the liquid fuel
tank sealers such as those sold by Eastwood's or MOSS?  I'm having my
tank cleaned at the present time, and am considering the use of
Eastwood's product, but don't want anything that delaminates and
causes significant problems down the road (no pun intended).

Thanks.

Martin Libhart
1970 Spitfire-In-Progress