Re: ?????????????

To: jkennedy@MIT.EDU
Subject: Re: ?????????????
From: jstovall@earthlink.net (J. Stovall)
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 20:16:09 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
>My two friends MIT Indian friends just told me that Nangi Namaj translates to
>"naked prayers" (roughly) in Hindi.
>
>Who is this guy, and what kind of trick is he playing on us?
>
>Jim

I personally don't give a damn who this guy is. And if you are reading this
post, STOP THE BULLSHIT NOW!!!! This list is an excellent source of
information and I can't believe that you would've been insulted,
intentially, by anyone on here. If it wasn't intentional, get the hell over
it. I'm am extremely upset that someone would pull something like this. I
simply asked for some information on what the heck was going on and I get
seven friggin messages in my mailbox from this idiot all saying the same
thing. Fill my mailbox up again! Try it! There are official sources I can
send your e-mail address to and they WILL have serioous reprecussions.
Whoever in God's name you are-STOP! NOW! I am willing to bet Joe Simcoe
also got a box full of messages from this dumbass. Whoever you are, eithier
get off the list or don't pull the stupid shit again. YOUR CHOICE!

Thank you. I'll get off my soapbox now.

Jeff Stovall
jstovall@earthlink.net
"I'm God's gift to humility."