Re: Dolomites-Tatra's

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dolomites-Tatra's
From: "Andrew Murchison" <amurchi@Quetico.tbaytel.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 17:50:09 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <amurchi@mail.tbaytel.net>
Lawrence Schilling wrote:

> If it is true that the Dolomite cars were named after a mountain range then
> I believe this to be the only car I've ever heard named after a geological
> feature.

>-Believe there might be one more--the Czechoslavakian Tatra, named after the
>-mountains in that country. (?)
>-Cheers.

Yup they do in fact have the Tatra's- both High Tatras and Low
Tatras.  I'm pretty sure though that they are in the Slovak Republic
side of the former Czechoslavakia. Apparently some pretty good (and cheap)
skiing can be found here.
I should have been a travel agent,
Andrew Murchison
'78 Spitfire
'80 Spitfire
--
My other Triumph doesn't run, either....