GT6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6
From: jstovall@earthlink.net (J. Stovall)
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 17:58:52 -0700 (PDT)
Hey all you loving, helpful, knowledgable people!
        I just got finished with a fustrating 4 hour session on the GT6.
Some quick questions:

1) I got the repro fuel pump for a later GT6. (Remeber mine is one of the
earliest.) I then put on the rocker arm from the old pump. Finally getting
it into the block, I screwed in the top (in) fuel line. The bottome (out)
fuel line REFUSES to go into it's little place. Is there something I'm
missing?

2) I finally got around to looking under teh car for where the speedo cable
goes. I saw where it was accesiable and thought, "This is not cool."
There's a little 3inx3in hole there where the cable goes into the trans!
How am I supposed to get teh cable out?! Suggestions, please!

BTW, I finally ordered some stuff from VB today and I'm going to Wal-Mart
tommorow to get some more car stuff. If all goes well, I should have it
back on the road by Sat, which is my goal. I get Fri off of school and I'm
planning for that to be spent on the car and the car alone.

Okay, everyone, thanks and good luck!

Jeff Stovall
jstovall@earthlink.net
"I'm God's gift to humility."