Re: Triumph World

To: Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Triumph World
From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 17:36:04 -0400 (EDT)
I hope this was ok for all who contributed to this thread.  I contacted
Eric Walter (EWA) [by email] about the "concerns" several members of the
list had about content of Triumph World.

He said that he has been on "car" lists in the past but the volume got to
be too much.  I told him how to subscribe to the digest version.

He was also interested in learning about what was being said about Triumph
World so I forwarded copies of the digest versions for the last few days
so that he could let the publishers know of the collective concerns that
we had.  It will be interesting to see what if any results will occur.

| CARL F. MUSSON, Coordinator              INTERNET: musson@arts.usf.edu |
| Tampa, FL           Opinions expressed are mine and not of my employer.|
\ '58 TR3A -  http://www.arts.usf.edu/events/musson/triumph/cfm-tr3.html /