Strombergs-Rebuilding

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Strombergs-Rebuilding
From: jstovall@earthlink.net (J. Stovall)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1996 19:33:05 -0700 (PDT)
I got one of those rebuild kits from TRF for both carbs. (one per carb) I
know I need pretty much all the gaskets, but there seem to be many more
rubber seals than I need that are inculded in the package. Do I need all
those suckers? Also, I opened up the carb and discovered they had been
rebuild fairly recently; there are GroseJets in them. But I got the kits,
so, by God, I'm gonna rebuild 'em too. BTW, how do you get teh little
connectors on the spindle assemble off. Just drive the pin through them? If
so, I'm just going to have to cut them off and get some of the metal
Spitfire ones becuase mine are plastic, the pins are STUCK, and the things
are breaking up anyway. I doubt they'll last much longer.

Thanks everyone!!!!

Jeff Stovall
jstovall@earthlink.net
"I'm God's gift to humility."