TR3A racecar parts wanted

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3A racecar parts wanted
From: Hctcbob@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1996 21:07:09 -0400
Cc: vintage-race@autox.team.net
As luck would have it, I will be doing much work on my '59 vintage race car
this winter. Due to an uncooperative con-rod opening up a "window with a
view" in the side of the block this past Saturday at TX World Speedway, I
will have the opportunty to do some serious work to my dear friend. So I'm
putting out the "all points" for trick TR3 parts like Alfin drums, close
ratio gears and the like, as well as advice on what works best.  I bought
this car as it was set up and run in Colorado, and so far have not made any
mods.  I know you'll all want to help sincethis is the only TR in the TxWS
vintage races trying to put the Big Healeys and MGB's in their place. I look
at this as an opportunty to close the gap and pass them.  My car was built 20
years ago and maintained but not improved.  It's time to do some catching up.
So if you've got trick parts or great advice, please.....pass it on!  TIA
Bob in Austin